HVAC Maintenance Technician at Providence Management Company, LLC in Houston, TX
Providence Management Co., LLC is seeking a hands-on HVAC Maintenance Technician to join our team at Windmill Landing Apartments in Houston, TX. The ideal candidate will have experience in a multi-family apartment community, knowledge of Fair Housing Laws; be self-motivated, energetic & possess strong communication and organizational skills.
As a Maintenance Technician you will have the responsibility of:
- Assisting the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure that the physical aspects of the community exceed the expectations for safety, appearance and operation within the budgeted financial goals
- Managing the inventory of “ready” apartments to support the community’s marketing and leasing efforts
- Scheduling contractors and assisting in completing the turn process
- Inspecting ready apartments for move-in quality
- Maintaining and operating all mechanical equipment including heating and air conditioning, plumbing, carpentry and electrical
- Maintaining an ongoing preventative maintenance program
- Exceeding the expectations of our residents
Skills & Abilities:
- Mechanical background
- HVAC Type I and II certification
- Positive resident relations
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly motivated and energetic with the ability to motivate others
- Reliable transportation a must
- Flexibility to work weekends, evenings and on-call as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Bi-lingual preferred (English/Spanish)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits; including medical, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k), and paid time off. To be considered for the position include salary history and requirements in your cover letter.
Providence Management Company, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.