Technical Recruiter at empowr in San Diego, CA
What's next in the world of social networks?
ProjectUplift is building the world's first social economy. What's a social economy? A social economy is taking the best of what you love about your favorite social network and allowing you the opportunity to earn through content creation, teaching others, or selling goods and services.
What is ProjectUplift looking for?
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our talent acquisition team. While we are hiring across the board the bulk of our hires will be technical in nature. While you don't have to come into ProjectUplift knowing how to interview a C# engineer you will be responsible for aggressive and creative sourcing strategies that will attract the right technical talent.
What should I bring to the table?
- The ability to source an close technical talent
- Knowledge on how to distinguish the good from the great software engineers
- Preferred experience would be a mix of both agency and corporate recruiting
- Maturity to interface with hiring managers when developing position specifications, company targets, etc.
- Comfort in leading by example when it comes to all aspects of the recruiting process
- Desire to be a player/coach in a team-based recruiting environment
- Belief that the recruiting process should be driven by metrics and quantitative results
- Ability to creatively source talent through non-traditional sources
- Identify and recommend changes to streamline the sourcing process
- Ability to self-manage their daily activities to drive a pipeline of great candidates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree required
Why should I join ProjectUplift?
Where are you located?
Our headquarters are in downtown San Diego. If you're a great candidate, but not in San Diego we are happy to help you relocate.
How do I find out more?
We are launching in late 2013, until then the best place to see what we're up to is our launch page (www.projectuplift.com). It will tell you more about what we're building and, if you're interested, we can tell you more.
What about work sponsorship?
Right now we're unable to help with work sponsorship, such as H1B visas, H1B transfers, etc.