Lead Web Designer at empowr in San Diego, CA
What's next in the world of social networks?
ProjectUplift is building the world's first social economy. What's a social economy? A social economy is taking the best of what you love about your favorite social network and allowing you the opportunity to monetize your time while you're there. It could be blogging about your passion, selling goods and services or using your expertise to help someone else become successful. We are building a platform that will enable the community to help itself through crowd-sourcing the expertise in the community. We will empower the commnity to help each other so that everybody wins.
How do I find out more?
Well, we can't tell you too much right now. We're currently in beta so we have purposfully avoided marketing. That's going to change in 2013 later in the year when we come out of beta and go live. Until then the best place to see what we're up to is our launch page (uplift.launchrock.com). It will tell you more about what we're building and, if you're interested, one of our recruiters can tell you more.
What is ProjectUplift looking for?
What experience should I bring to the table?
- 3-10 years of experience as a Web Developer, Designer or UI/UX Engineer
- Portfolio of work that has been put into production
- Track record of putting products into production
- Experience with consumer-facing products or web properties would be additive
- Perferred experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (Agile)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work and thrive in a matrix organization
Why should I join ProjectUplift?
Where are you located?
Our headquarters are in downtown San Diego. If you're a great candidate, but not in San Diego we are happy to help you relocate.
What about work sponsorship?
Right now we're unable to help with work sponsorship, such as H1B visas, H1B transfers, etc.