Sales Manager at Professional Performance Inc. in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Professional Performance was founded with the simple idea of revolutionizing how mobile HealthCare works to improve the lives of practitioners and their patients. The company aims to empower HealthCare organizations of all sizes with the tools to streamline and improve their patient care.
ProHEALTH Commercial http://embed.vidyard.com/share/rEaGFmzB4nM23jBz7WCcQg
ProHEALTH is a simple, innovative, and secure EHR platform to be at the heart of a healthcare provider’s IT. ProHEALTH empowers organizations to better collaborate with their mobile workforce in the field, to make smarter decisions and to improve the quality of patient care.
Designed specifically for remote care providers in the field, ProHEALTH is accessible anytime and anywhere to enable care providers with instant access to scheduling, patient records, and day-to-day paperwork right from the point-of-care. While ensuring care firms have real-time communication, coordination, and transparency with their remote workforce.
We’re looking for a brilliant and highly motivated sales manager to join our core team. You’ll meet with nurses and care providers to demo the ProHEALTH system, drive the sales pipeline, prospect & qualify, and build relationships with clients. We need somebody with strong communication skills, who’s highly self-motivated, and entrepreneurial to be part of our close-knit ProP Team.
- Develop, update, and execute sales plans
- Effectively develop and deliver product demos and sales presentations
- Join company executives to meet with clients and end users
- Promote the company brand and products
- Network with prospective clients
- Identify and call prospects
- Participate in gathering client feedback and ongoing account management
- Work closely with the ProHEALTH execute team
- Completed or working towards a Business, Sales or other relevant Degree/Diploma
- 2-3 years working experience in outside sales or similar field
- Strong bias towards action & achievement in sales
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities and able to create realistic schedules and meet deadlines
- Ability to network, prospect, and close
- Previous experience in Enterprise Software sales
- Passion for Healthcare technology and interested in making a difference to improve the lives of nurses across North America and their patients