Marketing Manager at Professional Performance Inc. in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Job Title. Marketing Manager
A Little bit About Professional Performance.
Professional Performance Inc. was founded with the simple idea of revolutionizing how mobile HealthCare works to improve the lives of practitioners and their patients. We empower HealthCare organizations of all size streamline and improve their patient care.
proHEALTH is a simple, innovative, and secure EHR platform at the heart of your HealthCare IT. We enable organizations to better collaborate with their mobile workforce in the field, make smarter decisions, and improve the quality of care.
Why work with Professional Performance?
If you want to be a part of something amazing! We’re very different from most traditional organizations. We work as a close-knit team passionate & devoted to developing groundbreaking technologies.
- No Hierarchy. Everyone is empowered & responsible – so there shouldn’t be a need for lawyers of management.
- Big Ideas. Nobody has embarked to change the world with a small idea – we’re always ready & excited to try the next big thing.
- Big Opportunity. Our team is committed to building industry leading solutions.
We are looking for an energetic Marketing Manager to join our core team. Your role will be to work directly with the Professional Performance team to steer marketing initiatives, develop resources & articles, and lead our PR.
What you’ll be Involved in…
Simply - a large variety of marketing and PR activities! As a hot startup, we need someone who thrives in a busy environment and is excited to work on a variety of projects. More specifically some of the things you’ll be involved in:
- Work with the Pro Performance team to develop & steer marketing projects
- Create various health tech and corporate articles
- Write whitepapers
- Write creative copy for various imprints, including advertising and sales materials
- Manage our social media
- Measure and analyze the results of our PR & social media
- Manage our blog
- Assist in strategic planning
- Assist in the creation and execution of marketing plans
- Build brand recognition through external PR
What you Need.
- Completed or currently enrolled in a Business, Marketing or other related university/collage program
- Demonstrated success in online & social PR initiatives (maintaining blogs, driving social media campaigns, etc…)
- Motivated with excellent time-management skills
- Prioritization & management of simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Great business writing skills in articles, whitepapers, and publications
- Ability to work remotely
- Work part-time while completing your degree
- Bonuses for larger project deliverables