Senior QA Automation Engineer at Prism Skylabs in San Francisco, CA
Prism Skylabs’ mission is as challenging as it is exciting. Our goal is to unlock video. To transform it into stunning, privacy-protected imagery that helps brick-and-mortar businesses be successful in an increasingly digital world.
We’re creating new tools and new technology that redefine how businesses see and understand physical space. We’re growing, and we’re looking for the right people to join our crew.
Our team hails from Stanford, Berkeley, NASA, and Google. We all share a deep commitment to exploring creative ways to collect, analyze and visualize one of the most interesting sources of information on the planet.
We’re looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to join the team as an advocate for quality, focused on delivering a great customer experience.
- Provide both technical and day-to-day leadership of automation efforts. This entails leading through all phases of engineering automation projects including requirement’s collaboration, test architecture, test design, execution, and reporting.
- Define automation strategy, standard and best practices
- Create, execute, and maintain automation tests for features and product fixes
- Own continuous integration environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience as a software quality assurance engineer in automation.
- Hands-on experience with automation framework design at the architect level (keyword, data and test flow driven) for web applications, mobile applications, and databases
- Experience using Selenium WebDriver, TeamCity or similar tools
- Comfortable working in a *NIX environment
- Experience with automation of native applications on linux/mac/windows is a plus
- Strong analytical and investigative problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
- A start-up attitude