Lead Recruiter at Prezi in San Francisco, CA
Some people love engineering, some don't. If you're obsessed with finding out why then we have the perfect job for you.
We need you to work with our three recruiters and our executive team in finding the best people for some tough challenges.
If you also have a healthy love for improving processes, that we have a match made in heaven.
If you are excited about:
- Finding people who are equally passionate about sharing ideas as we are
- Working with the Prezi executives to hire the best people
- Making a real impact on what Prezi people appreciate the most - working with great people
You'll have a broad recruiting responsibilty
- clarifying expectations
- enabling everyone in the organization to recruit smartly
- making the candidate's recruitment experience amazing
- developing the on-boarding experience
You probably have experience of:
- being a part of building innovative ways of recruiting, in the US and globally
- Are a self-starter, who enjoys a fast-paced environment and measuring things with metrics
- Are experienced with recruiting for internet companies
What we offer
- Love of big ideas
- A disruptive, cross-platform product that is changing the way people develop and share ideas
- Wicked smart employees who want to change the world
- Distaste for hierarchy and bureaucracy
- World-class customers, many who are global thought leaders, who love Prezi and push us to accel
- Blazingly fast growth
- International working environment and career opportunity. With the Prezi Fellowship Program, you can periodically work short stints from the Budapest office.
- Creative, fast-paced, flexible, quirky, fun, and challenging environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Continuous learning (conferences, cross-functional teams, and start-up learn-it-as-you-go training)
At Prezi, ideas matter. We're working to improve the way ideas are shared. Prezi currently has over 20 million users worldwide and is growing at a rate of over a million users a month. Cash flow positive since its first year of operation, Prezi is backed by TED Conferences, Sunstone Capital, and Accel Partners, and has offices in Budapest and San Francisco.