We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at PORT Group Homes
Not the right job?
Team Staff at PORT Group Homes in Brainerd, MN
- Located in the center of Minnesota, PORT Group Homes has provided residential services for children since 1972. Many of the adolescents who come to PORT have failed to follow the rules in their homes, schools and communities. With structure and nurture, we teach young people the skills needed to make healthy choices and take responsibility for their behavior.
- Oversee, monitor and supervise the activities and needs of Group Home residents.
- Assist in the maintenance of a clean, safe living environment.
- Meal preparation.
- Training and assisting residents in every aspect of their life.
- Ensures that the daily routine is followed in accordance with all facility rules, regulations, and policies.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid MN driver's license and current insurance.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Holiday Pay