User Acquisition/Business Intelligence at Quark Games in Cupertino, CA
- Assist the BI/Analytics team in data aggregation and alysis to help drive strategic and tactical decisions for multiple groups across the company
- Assist User Acquisition team in building and managing a network of advertising partners
- Responsibilities include processing internal and external data sources, reporting on and forecasting key game KPIs and other macros metrics, creating templaces and models to better conduct analysis
- Excellent communications skills
- Passionate about technology
- Advanced in Excel, proficient in Powerpoint
- Eager to climb steep learning curve and take on challenges
- Applicant will be required to pick up multiple skill sets and work in various settings
- Finance or advanced excel experience helpful
- Passionate about the mobile gaming industry
- Passionate about games in general
We’d love to hear from you!
We believe in: quality, immersion, innovation, and epic experiences.
In 3 years of mobile game development, PlayMesh has released over 50 Top 25 applications and has over 35 million installs. Our flagship title, Valor, is an MMO strategy game that has one of the most loyal user bases in the Apple App Store. We’re funded, growing fast, and looking for driven people to take PlayMesh to the next level.
PlayMesh has a laid back company culture including intense Magic tournaments, LoL, team push ups, and Friday frisbee. We’re obsessed with Starcraft 2, DotA, Halo, and Black Ops.