UI Designer at Quark Games in Cupertino, CA
Quark Games was established in 2008 with the mission to create hardcore games for the mobile and tablet platforms. By focusing on making high quality, innovative, and engaging games, we aim to redefine mobile and tablet gaming as it exists today.
We seek to gather a group of individuals who are ambitious but humble professionals who are relentless in their pursuit of learning and sharing knowledge. We're looking for people who share our passion for games, aren’t afraid to try new and different things, and inspire and push each other to personal and professional success.
We've got an open spot for a UI Designer to create visually stunning interfaces and user experience flows to match our epic game titles. We have been featured by the likes of Polygon, IGN, and Kotaku due to our visionary games and are looking to expand our team in order to create more of them.
What you’ll be doing everyday:
- Construct goal-driven UX flows that simplify complex ideas.
- Design user interfaces from ideation to implementation
- Create cohesive visual languages that work together with game art
- Work with engineers to bring designs to the game
What you can bring to the role:
- Created wireframes and extensive user flows
- Designed within visual language constraints.
- Designed for Mobile - iOS, Android or Web (Responsive Design)
- Designed with a variety of aesthetics - You can do Dieter Rams or you can do Diablo
- Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator