We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at PlayHaven
Not the right job?
Sr QA Automation Engineer at PlayHaven in San Francisco, CA
PlayHaven helps thousands of mobile game developers engage with their users and monetize their games by maximizing the lifetime value of millions of players.
5 things PlayHaven boasts:Responsibilities:
- Free lunches every day
- Awesome medical, dental and vision benefits
- Epic ping pong, and FIFA battles
- A transparent work environment
- A community that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry-changing goals
- Work closely with Product management and development team to review and automate product features
- Design, develop, and extend automation framework and tools
- Develop tools and scripts to integrate automated tests into continuous builds environment
- Automate new and legacy tests
- Build reporting framework for automated test results
- Automation coverage will include build verification tests, regression test cases, and appending new tests as appropriate
- Follow defect life-cycle from initial defect logging to resolution
- Work collaboratively and independently as needed implement automation testing
- 3+ years experience designing, implementing, and extending automation frameworks
- 4+ years experience developing and executing automation test cases
- Android and iOS device testing experience; familiar with Eclipse and Xcode.
- Experience automating tests for Mobile UI, API’s, and SDK
- Web test automation or continuous integration experience, including Selenium, JMeter, QTP, Hudson/Jenkins, Fit-ness, others.
- Experience using source code control system such as Github, SVN etc. for automated tests.
- Performance and load test experience: web applications and RESTful interfaces
- Some experience with Java, Python, Ruby, or Perl. Also shell scripting.
- Familiar with Linux and OSX operating systems.
- Experience testing Unity 3D products on Android and iOS.
- Experience developing and deploying mobile automation frameworks such as KIF, UISpec, Robotium, Frank, etc.
- Automation and configuration management, chef, cfEngine, puppet.
- Development experience or ability writing custom test harness, automation, ci tools.