Sr Product Marketing Manager at PlayHaven in San Francisco, CA
PlayHaven is changing the way game developers monetize their games. Backed by BV Capital, GGVC and Tandem Entrepreneurs, PlayHaven is fast-growing and offers a revenue maximization platform that helps game developers better understand, engage with and message their players.
PlayHaven’s Marketing group is a small, but quickly growing team that is dedicated to educating top-flight game developers and publishers about the power of the PlayHaven platform. We love rigorous product marketing, fun events, and world class PR.
The Marketing team is looking for an experienced Platform Product Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will have experience developing and managing product marketing programs preferably for a mobile or gaming-focused company. He or she will be fun, detail oriented, data driven, and enjoy rolling up their sleeves. This is a full-time position based in San Francisco.
- Plan and execute product launch campaigns that drive product adoption
- Manage cross-functional teams (including design, data analytics, product, and engineering) to author and deliver effective marketing communications like websites, newsletters, blog posts, etc.
- Lead product positioning through regular market evaluation, qualitative assessment, and quantitative analysis while developing competitive insights to help inform product strategy
- Support the development of product marketing resources for account management and ad sales teams
- BA/BS degree from a top tier undergraduate institution. Masters is a plus.
- 3-5 years experience in Product Marketing for a mobile, internet and/or technology company (B2B preferred)
- Able to effectively communicate with a technical audience. Needs a working knowledge of mobile technologies, including SDKs, APIs, and analytics systems
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills with a keen eye for detail
- Desire to work in a fun, quickly changing, start-up environment
- Free lunches every day and plenty of snacks
- Awesome medical, dental and vision benefits plus a 401(k)
- Epic ping pong and FIFA battles
- A transparent work environment
- A developer community that inspires and works with you to change mobile gaming