Manager, Publisher Development at PlayHaven in San Francisco, CA
PlayHaven is changing the way game developers manage their games. Backed by e.ventures, GGVC and Tandem Entrepreneurs, PlayHaven is fast-growing and offers a lifetime value maximization platform that mobile game developers can use to better acquire, understand, and intelligently engage and monetize their users
- Grow our iOS and Android publisher base through following up and sourcing organic as well as inbound sales leads.
- Manage multiple key accounts through the initial sales cycle to the day-to-day account management process.
- Understand emerging trends in mobile gaming and prioritize potential opportunities through a targeted outreach program.
- Passion for mobile games – if you don’t have at least 5 of the top 50 iOS or Android games installed onyour phone this isn’t the right role for you!
- Experience sourcing and closing multiple sales accounts at the same time.
- Outgoing and social able personality – this role will involve dealing with valuable clients who need tolike you!
- Works well with others – we are a small driven team of rockstars. You need to mesh with us!
- Meticulous attention to detail and a self-starter attitude!
- Good with numbers and capable of generating complex pivot tables on a daily basis.
- Past experience with Salesforce.
- Bachelors Degree with at least 2-5 years work experience.
- Mobile gaming Rolodex across iOS and Android.
- Past experience at a mobile game developer preferred.
- Free lunches every day and plenty of snacks
- Awesome medical, dental and vision benefits plus a 401(k)
- Epic ping pong and FIFA battles
- A transparent work environment
- A developer community that inspires and works with you to change mobile gaming