Account Executive. Advertising at PlayHaven in San Francisco, CA
PlayHaven is focused on providing tools to allow game developers to promote their games across different marketing mediums with the goal of attracting new players to their games and keeping them playing. PlayHaven offers developers a suite of services including internal cross-promotion, game rewards, interstitial ads, and more, all in a single platform. PlayHaven's mobile developer platform spans thousands of games, over 130+ million monthly unique users, and 2.5 billion monthly game sessions. Our customers include Cartoon Network, Digital Chocolate, Glu Mobile, Game Circus, Namco Bandai, NaturalMotion, Nickelodeon, Playtika and Sega, all leveraging PlayHaven's tools to increase the lifetime value of their games. PlayHaven is backed by e.ventures, GGVC and Tandem Entrepreneurs.
We are seeking an experienced sales executive to cultivate customer relationships with mobile developers, marketing managers, user acquisition professionals and agencies. This individual will lead PlayHaven’s outbound advertising sales efforts and report to the Director of Sales.
The ideal candidate is a sales executive with previous experience selling mobile media to performance-based advertisers. Successful sales executives will demonstrate strong communication skills; a clear understanding of how PlayHaven’s advertising solutions can meet client marketing objectives; and the ability to deliver against aggressive revenue targets and sales quotas. Sales executives will leverage an existing rolodex of direct and agency mobile advertisers to acquire new customers and work with account managers to drive advertiser customer success.
- Work with 3rd party mobile developers, publishers and advertising agencies
- Articulate PlayHaven’s business objectives and value proposition to the advertising community
- Prospect, cultivate and close mobile advertising revenue; manage direct negotiations and successfully close new business opportunities
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of PlayHaven’s position in the mobile advertising marketplace and articulate our unique position as a spending venue to advertisers
- Developing a pipeline of new advertising clients for PlayHaven and driving revenue growth against sales quota goals
- Role located in San Francisco
- 2-5 years of online / digital or mobile advertising direct sales experience
- Previous experience selling and managing performance-driven campaigns (CPA, CPI and CPC)
- Proven ability to generate $4+ million USD in annual media sales from individual direct sales efforts
- Track record of delivering and exceeding sales goals against quota
- Bachelor degree
- Combination of selling advertising solutions directly to both agencies and end-clients
- Rolodex of mobile advertising agency and end-client relationships
- Experience working with mobile game and app developers
- Free lunches every day and plenty of snacks
- Competitive salaries and awesome medical, dental and vision benefits plus a 401(k)
- Unlimited vacation (and we require a minimum of 2 weeks!)
- Epic ping pong and FIFA battles A transparent work environment
- A developer community that inspires and works with you to change mobile gaming