Content Marketing Intern at Pet Relocation in Austin, TX
PetRelocation.com, named by the Austin Business Journal one of the "Best Places to Work" and one of the fastest growing privately-owned businesses in Austin, is seeking someone like you to join our team and help make it even better!
Love pets and marketing? PetRelocation is looking for marketing interns to work on an exciting new online marketing project that includes social marketing, digital/multimedia content creation, and product marketing. Interns must be strong written communicators, with a passion for creation. DIY-blogging or other types of product-based blogging experience is a plus. Experience with social channels, including newer channels like Pinterest, Vine, and Instagram, is required.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Daily content creation (whitepapers, blogs, product reviews, etc.)
- Weekly multimedia content creation
- Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Instagram account maintenance
- Strategic thinking re: content marketing/promotion
How to Apply:
- Apply online. Please include a brief writing sample along with relevant social media links or marketing work.
- Interns are needed to work on the project beginning April 1, 2013 and continuing throughout the summer semester.
- Ideal interns are not the ones who possess the longest resumes, but the freshest ideas; a thrill for working in a new online industry, not just another job. If you enjoy contributing beyond your job description and working in an ever changing and constantly growing atmosphere, you'll love PetRelocation.com