UI UX Web/Graphic Designer at Perk.com in Austin, TX
Perk is an exclusive loyalty program for members who get access to thousands of advertisers and brands who offer exclusive deals and earning opportunities. Members earn points for dozens of interactions and activities with these brands which they can use to redeem for vacations, gift cards and more.
Perk is a privately held headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in San Francisco, CA and Bangalore, India.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITES:
- Graphic design and production of ad units for the web and the mobile environment (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, HTML, CSS)
- Graphic production and resizing of graphics (Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, InDesign)
- Graphic design of web banners, web advertising, and promotional landing pages
- Develop creative for ad-formats and rich media
- Basic user interface and experience design
- 2-5 years web/graphic design experience for a consumer Internet company or web design consulting firm/agency in a team-based environment
- Experience with web & mobile advertising standards
- Data-driven analytics based design approach
- Detail focused, highly organized and able to multi-task and effectively manage the timely delivery of work against very short deadlines
- Ability to provide clear creative input and suggest different ways to communicate marketing messages
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines when required
When applying please provide a link to your online portfolio or attach a PDF with samples of your work.
- Experience designing landing pages for mobile.
- Creative copy writing.
- Illustration and icon design.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Be a part of a thriving company that’s changing the way ideas and companies are formed. While we’re free thinkers, we have a culture of performance and pragmatism. At Perk, you will have a chance to grow professionally in ways that are only possible by starting your own venture. We think of ourselves as startup school where every employee gets an intimate opportunity to see what it takes to conceive and launch ideas.