We're sorry, but this job has been placed on hold. See other open jobs at JetPens.com
Not the right job?
Office Manager / Accounts Payable Associate (Part Time) at JetPens.com in San...
JetPens.com is an online retailer of specialty stationery products which include writing instruments and art supplies. Our innovative products have been featured in The New York Times and Wired. Since our website’s launch in early 2005, we’ve grown to a team of 15+ people. Our offices are located in north San Jose.
We are a growing specialty online retailer seeking a responsible, detail-oriented individual as an office manager and accounts payable associate. This is a part-time position, 20 hours per week.
- Monitor invoices, create payments to vendors and ensure bills are paid in a timely manner
- Process employee payroll and track employee PTO requests
- Assist with writing job descriptions, resume screening and background checks for new hires
- Opening, filing, scanning, and routing mail and invoices
- Create filing systems to ensure security and confidentiality of data
- Procurement, setup and troubleshooting of computer hardware and software
- Purchasing of office supplies, office furniture, and consumables
- Create and enforce office policies to maintain a clean, secure, and pleasant office environment
- Plan fun team events
- Scheduling, research, handling inquiries, and other administrative support for executive team
- BA/BS degree
- Expert in installing and troubleshooting office software (Windows & Mac) and printers
- Resourceful in maximizing value in procurement
- Strong numeracy
- Excellent attention to detail and very organized
- Trustworthy, good judgment, and ability to exercise discretion with confidential information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Service oriented mindset
Please include cover letter & resume.