We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at JetPens.com
Not the right job?
Accounting Associate (Part Time) at JetPens.com in San Jose, CA
JetPens.com is an online retailer of specialty stationery products which include writing instruments and art supplies. Our innovative products have been featured in The New York Times and Wired. Since our website’s launch in early 2005, we’ve grown to a team of 15+ people. Our offices are located in north San Jose.
We are a growing specialty online retailer seeking a responsible, detail-oriented individual as an Accounting Associate. This is a part-time position, 20 hours per week.
- Enter transactions, reconcile receipts and bank statements in Quickbooks Online
- Audit and approve transactions by accounts payable to vendors
- Audit payroll
- Reconcile payments to invoices / purchase orders / inventory shipments
- Generate quarterly and annual financial statements
- Assist in preparation of federal and state income tax, and state sales tax returns
- Manage compliance calendar and assist in preparation of corporate compliance filings
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years experience in an accounting role
- Proficient in Quickbooks and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very organized
- Strong reading comprehension and research skills
- High level of numeracy
- Trustworthy, good judgment, and ability to exercise discretion with confidential information
Please include cover letter & resume.