Quality Assurance Analyst for Customer Support (Evening Shift) at Payza in Mo...
Do you enjoy making a difference to a person’s quality of work?
Do you feel you are capable of giving regular constructive feedback on employee’s performance?
Are you thorough and analytical in your approach to your job?
Would seeing an improvement in others give you a sense of achievement?
If the answer to these questions is yes, apply for the position of Quality Assurance Analyst within the Learning & Development Team to help make a difference to the quality of Payza's Operations department.
As a member of the Learning and Development team, the Quality Assurance Analyst will assist in planning, executing and evaluating the Quality Management program, including developing tools and measurements for operational activities within the Customer Operations department.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for improving and maintaining all documentation related to the Quality Management program, including internal knowledge management information. Furthermore, the incumbent is expected to coach and develop customer operations staff on quality initiatives.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Monitor and evaluate member interactions
- Perform interaction monitoring and scoring for all contact types (phone, ticket and live chat) and for all local and virtual agents
- Arrange and participate in regular calibration sessions
- Ensure compliance and best practices to achieve key metrics and service quality
- Oversee and administer audits of key support processes within each account
- Conduct quality related coaching for all agents
- Develop and execute action plans for continuous improvement of quality initiatives
- Ensures that agents have the necessary tools, techniques and information to consistently meet quality program goals
- Maintain all audio & scoring documentation to ensure complete and accurate record of program and team performance
- Assist in improving and maintaining internal knowledge management documentation
- Prepare a variety of regular and ad-hoc reports
- Assist in conducting group briefings for agents on product/procedural updates/changes as needed
- Help prepare presentations, trainings and other communication tools to ensure team members are up-to-date on company quality program
Required Skills & Abilities
- Working knowledge of Call Centre operations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated team player
- Able to motivate others
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to manage and develop a team across multiple sites, virtual team experience
- Excellent analytical and interpretive skills and creativity
- High internal and external customer focused orientation
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Availability during the Evening.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a related program
- Minimum 1 year experience in an inbound customer support centre
- Strong Business Process Improvement knowledge and/or Training experience preferred
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.