Online Marketing Director at Payza in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Payza is a global online payment platform specializing in e-commerce processing, corporate disbursements, and remittances for individuals and businesses around the world.
The Online Marketing Director is responsible for strategically planning all of Payza’s social media and marketing campaigns. They must also ensure their team’s success by implementing and monitoring individual and team marketing objectives and targets with respect to e-Commerce and Marketing concepts. The Online Marketing Director will collaborate with technical and creative teams to launch Payza’s products and follow product lifecycles in their entirety.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Online Marketing Management
- Oversee all online marketing initiatives including social media, customer promotions and email marketing
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
Make staffing and Hiring decisions within Marketing Department
- Update and develop website content
Strategically Plan and Implement Payza’s Marketing Strategy
- Develop Payza’s marketing strategies with respect to each new product and/or feature launch and ensure its success by tracking performance
- Analyze marketing trends and competitor strategies
- Forecast Payza’s marketing needs
Direct and Develop Online Marketing Team
- Identify marketing goals and targets for team members and ensure they are carried out
- Coach, mentor and develop marketing specialists
- Build and develop a marketing team which is competent commercially astute, dedicated and efficient.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Strong speaking and writing abilities in English. French an asset
- Knowledge of marketing principles and concepts, specifically in the e-Commerce market
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Ability to make decisions and use independent judgment
- Ability to lead a team, receive constructive feedback, and build team based activities
- Ability to listen to and comprehend information and feedback
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, demonstrating the ability to articulate and translate complex technical concepts into language understood by other team members
- Advanced ability to analyze marketing trends (SEO/SEM, Google Analytics) and provide statistical reports to management
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study
- 2+ years experience in e-commerce marketing (website management, webmaster tools, google analytics and social media)
- 2-4 years of Management/ Directorial experience .