Customer Support Team Lead at Payza in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Payza is a global online payment platform specializing in e-commerce processing, corporate disbursements, and remittances for individuals and businesses around the world.
The Customer Support Team Lead is responsible for their team’s success by implementing and monitoring individual and team objectives and targets while ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to.
By developing, implementing and modifying coaching programs to ensure effectiveness of programs delivered to team members, the Customer Support Team Lead ensures a high level of quality & performance within the Customer Support Department. He/She must thrive in a challenging and ambiguous environment and be adept at driving to meaningful results regardless of technical or resourcing hurdles.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day supervision of the team
- Responsible for escalated calls or emails
- Coaches and develops specialists and may lead other initiatives
- Provides performance enhancement plans and monitors employee development
- Implements action plans and process changes as outlined by the team’s manager and Department Director
- Monitoring and Coaching
- Ensures team members respect and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Mentors through formal and informal channels
- Monitors team members attendance and time trackers
Learning & Development
- Develops, prepares and conducts training to enhance formal training for new and existing team members
- Coaches and develops team members based on training results
- Assists in trainings when new features are launched
Required Skills & Abilities
- Customer service focus and a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to lead, develop and build a productive team
- Ability to listen to, comprehend and share information using appropriate channels
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Advanced ability to analyze quality trends and provide statistical reports to management
- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things
- Ability to provide coaching, mentoring and constructive feedback in appropriate situations
Experience & Education
- 1 to 2 years supervisory or management experience preferred
- Experience in the financial services, banking or payments industry an asset
- Ability to work earlier or later shifts between the hours of 8am to 7:15pm from Monday through Friday and Saturdays 9am to 5:30pm as required.