Customer Support Advisor (Evening Shift) at Payza in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Payza is a global online payment platform specializing in e-commerce processing, corporate disbursements, and remittances for individuals and businesses around the world.
Our Customer Support team assists thousands of personal and business members by responding to all types of questions, including how to integrate their online shop with Payza as well as questions about fees, passwords, et cetera. We are looking to hire Customer Support Specialists to join our dynamic and fun team. If you are looking for a job in a youthful, ever-changing environment, please apply!
• Respond to customer questions by telephone, email and web chat in an efficient and effective manner.
• Pro-actively assist customers with their questions and escalate inquiry to appropriate channel if unable to be resolved at first point of contact.
• Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing and on-line.
• Analyze customer feedback and provide strategies on improving features on the website.
• Provide feedback on resource tools to more effectively assist customers.
• Provide feedback to Manager regarding necessary changes and updates, including policies, upgrades, and customer care issues
Experience / Education
• Minimum 1-2 years related experience
• University/College/Technical degree in related discipline
Required Skills and Abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent use of English. French an asset.
• Computer literacy and strong understanding of e-commerce.
• Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
• Ability to multi-task and be able to estimate and prioritize tasks
• Effectively identify problems and issues by performing relevant research using the appropriate tools.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
• Goal orientated with the motivation to succeed personally and professionally
• Working hours are from Monday to Friday, 4:00pm to 12am (midnight). Weekend availability is an asset