Transmission Rebuilder (Master Builder) at Passaic County Transmission & Auto...
For over 25 years, Passaic County Transmission and Auto Repair has employed some of the most qualified technicians in the industry. The quality of our service and repairs has helped us grow to local and global leader in perfomance transmission rebuilding. We are BMW, Audi, Mercedes Benz and Volkswagen specialists. We offer access to our extensive DVD / Video library and state of the art diagnostic equipment. We provide ongoing manufacturer, rebuild, performance, repair and diagnostic training programs.
Check out our web sites at:
- Diagnose, rebuild and repair automotive transmission systems. Must be able to repair foreign and domestic standard and autormatic transmissions and transfer cases.
- Diagnose, rebuild and repair to specifications -- Knowledge of electrical and computer systems is essential
- Explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include other teammates and customers as required.
- Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training session in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintains an organized and clean service department.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Have your own tools
- Good Judgment
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
- 5 - 10 years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience
- ASE certifications a plus
- Bilingual a plus
- Paid Training
- Signing Bonus available (based on qualifications)