Member Services – Phone Support Representative at Parkmobile USA, inc. in Atl...
Member Services – Phone Support Representative
Parkmobile USA is currently seeking two part-time customer service representatives to provide Level 1 support and to complete our expanding team.
Are you looking for a new challenge and do you have exceptional communication and customer service skills? Our growing company is looking for an addition to our energetic team. You will be responsible for providing friendly, helpful and professional service to assist our customers and ensure a high level of support and 100% customer satisfaction.
Parkmobile is one of the largest global providers of mobile payment technologies. Our product offerings include cashless payment solutions for on and off street parking, digital permits, electronic enforcement systems and electric vehicle charging. We are a growing company with a dynamic and enthusiastic team. We are located in Atlanta, GA. Learn more about us at www.parkmobile.com.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive customer calls and perform requested account and parking actions
- Perform account changes, registrations, and parking session management within our internet-based parking system helpdesk portal
- Escalate calls appropriately to Level 2 Support or team lead. Must be able to identify when escalation is needed and obtain and convey all necessary information to the recipient of the escalation.
- Provide light technical instruction to callers when necessary, to include assistance with our IVR phone application, Personal Pages online account management site, SMS system, mobile website, and our four mobile apps (iPhone, Android, Windows, BlackBerry).
- Provide general information to callers regarding our system and how Parkmobile works in their area. Must be able to utilize a database of information and our Knowledge Base to provide appropriate information.
- Perform ad hoc special projects within our helpdesk and support system, as necessary
- 20-30 hour work week (Saturday availability required; ability to cover other shifts when needed is a plus)
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience in a call center or help desk environment is a MUST!
- Strong telephone presence and excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide courteous and empathetic support while following company rules and guidelines
- Possess sense of urgency and ability to ask appropriate probing questions to ensure you understand the true and complete nature of a request
- Proactive, detail-oriented, committed to accuracy and can effectively handle stress in difficult call situations
- Bilingual (Spanish or French) is a strong plus, but not required
- Experience navigating Internet-based applications and basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work well independently but with the needs of the team in mind
- Strong work ethic and willingness to speak honestly with management and other members of team
If you have the skills listed above, are eligible for a part-time temporary-to-permanent position, and are looking for your next challenging opportunity, please send us your resume as soon as possible. We look forward to it!