Value-based Pricing Analyst at PARC, a Xerox company in Palo Alto, CA
BS or MS in a quantitative field to work in marking and market strategy
About the Job
We are seeking a summer intern with experience in value-based pricing analytics. The intern will work in PARC's Business Development group, and will work with marketing, market strategy, and several PARC lab areas. The Business Development group at PARC is responsible for commercial engagements with external partner companies.
- Conduct primary research into prices in several global market segments
- Develop models to predict customer value
- Estimate the potential value created by PARC technologies
- Provide analytics to inform pricing strategy for client services deals
- BS or MS degree in quantitative field such as Mathematics, Marketing, or Economics
- Prior experience with existing frameworks for value-based pricing, such as: Conjoint Analysis, Economic Value Estimation, or Relative Attribute Positioning.
- Expert ability with Excel
- Experience conducting primary research
PARC, a Xerox company, is in the Business of Breakthroughs®. Practicing open innovation, we provide custom R&D services, technology, expertise, best practices, and intellectual property to Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, startups, and government agencies and partners. We create new business options, accelerate time to market, augment internal capabilities, and reduce risk for our clients.
Since its inception, PARC has pioneered many technology platforms – from the Ethernet and laser printing to the GUI and ubiquitous computing – and has enabled the creation of many industries. Incorporated as an independent, wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox in 2002, PARC today continues the research that enables breakthroughs for our clients' businesses.
As one of the most prolific innovation centers in the world, PARC offers an exceptional internship experience. Considered valuable members of our community, interns are fully integrated into the daily activities of PARC's highly collaborative, multidisciplinary culture.
For more information on the PARC internship program visit http://www.parc.com/internship