Internship in Market Strategy and Product Management at PARC, a Xerox company...
MBA/PhD/MS/Experienced candidate with strong business and technology background
About the Job:
PARC's Strategic Planning and Product Management team continues to help PARC evolve its technology commercialization, product offerings, and innovation strategy via leading-edge market insights and analysis, and novel business models. We are looking for a well-qualified candidate to work with our outstanding business development and research teams and have real impact on leading-edge innovation at PARC.
The intern will research commercialization opportunities and work on market analysis and product offerings for one or more of PARC’s exciting technology and innovation programs that include context aware services and ubiquitous computing, anomaly and fraud detection, big data, personalized recommendation systems, and mobile Internet.
- Researching and quantifying market segments and sizes, growth rates, and projections.
- Developing technology commercialization strategies.
- Defining product value propositions and preparing product offerings from deep understanding of user needs, marketplace, and competitive landscape.
- Evaluation of returns and developing financial models and business cases.
- Ideal candidate will be working on or have recently completed his/her MBA or another equivalent degree, or have demonstrable business experience with strong technology background,
- Have strong interest/experience in one or more of these areas: context-aware computing, anomaly and fraud detection, big data analytics, personalized recommendation systems, and mobile internet industry.
- Have the ability to analyze and synthesize market/user data to come up with product recommendations for our technologies and services
- Have strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience as a product manager, product/technical marketing manager, management consultant, or hi-tech business analyst.
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related major.