Business Development Intern at Venture-Backed Start-Up at Osmosis in Philadel...
Osmosis is at the intersection of two exciting fields: med tech and ed tech. We are developing an individualized learning system that helps institutions produce clinicians who better retain and apply knowledge via a web and mobile platform that takes advantage of cutting-edge cognitive techniques and software tools.
Position: Business Development Intern
- Developing a high-growth marketing campaign using social media and other channels
- Networking with students, faculty, and administrators at institutions (starting with medical schools)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs (spreadsheets, word processors)
- Experience with social media and e-mail newsletters, or fast learner
- Go-getter personality with passion for making a difference
- Professional communication skills
- Sales and Marketing Experience a plus
- Awesome company culture and work environment in the heart of the Philadelphia Tech scene
- Free beverages
- Access to Zen room, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc
- Stipend based on performance