Sales Director - OptimusMobility at Optimus Information Inc in Vancouver, Canada
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive with demonstrated capabilities to lead Sales for OptimusMobility, our fast growing Mobile Application Development Services. If you are a sales executive with passion, hunger and energy to join an entrepreneurial firm, we would love to chat with you. To learn more about us, visit www.optimusmobility.com .
We are a team of 100+ professionals spread between Vancouver and New Delhi. We work with some of the leading companies in Western Canada, helping them succeed by being their trusted IT Services Partner. We are looking for a Sales leader to build on top of these assets.
Your role is expected to build a strong practice around Mobile Application Services. You will be working from Vancouver office. You will be a self-led individual who has experience of working in mid size entrepreneurial company.
- Meeting monthly, quarterly and annual quota
- Developing and managing sales cycles from lead capture to sales closure
- Leading introductory meetings with potential customers
- Making cold calls when appropriate
- Following-up on leads generated from marketing and networking
- Developing strategic account and opportunity plans, using proven sales methodology
- Qualifying sales opportunities to ensure optimal use of stakeholder’s time
- Utilizing technical resources effectively during the sales cycle and demonstrating leadership throughout
- Working with marketing to help develop lead generation campaigns
- Working with Partner network to have a win-win relationship and revenue enhancement
- Managing a disciplined Sales Process including use of CRM
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 6 years experience in selling strategic technology business applications and solutions (Please be prepared to discuss opportunities and accounts you have managed successfully)
- Demonstrated capability to sell high value technology services to C-Suite.
- Strong and established client base in Western Canada
- Experience working with partners
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment