QA Lead / Coordinator at Optimus Information Inc in Vancouver, Canada
Come join our winning team at OptimusQA (www.OptimusQA.com). We are Canada’s premier QA services company. We are headquartered in Vancouver with offices in Canada and India. Our clients include Fortune 100 companies of Canada. Our clients love our knowledge, passion and focus on excellence.
We are always looking to recruit the top minds in the QA world as we build a top notch QA organization.
- You’ll be responsible for devising test strategies and giving guidelines to testers for creating effective test cases.
- You’ll be performing QA on large implementations of enterprise applications. Oracle ERP knowledge is highly desirable.
- You’ll be reviewing test cases as the final quality gate.
- You will be part of client review meetings and daily scrums.
- Review test cases, create additional test cases and provide recommendation where appropriate.
- Write test strategy in coordination with various stakeholders.
- Perform test data management activities.
- Identify automation candidates as the project progresses ahead.
- Min. 5+ years’ experience working as a QA Lead, Coordinator / or business analyst.
- Experience with Oracle ERP.
- Strong ability to comprehend requirements and devise test strategies.
- Ability to identify risk factors and provide alternatives to mitigate those factors.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with developers and users.
- Strong ability to lead from the front and be a role model for the testers.
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
This position requires travel to Edmonton and Calgary.