Junior Graphic Designer at OPSWAT in San Francisco, CA
Junior Graphic Designer
Founded in 2002, OPSWAT is the industry leader in software management SDKs and multiple antivirus engine malware scanning solutions. Our technologies are implemented by many technology vendors such as Cisco, Juniper Dell SonicWALL and also by corporations, government, defense agencies, public utilities and smaller IT shops.
To learn more about the company, visit us at www.opswat.com.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Help evolve our web-based products within their existing branding/design
- Creatively adjust UI to incorporate new product features
- Develop new graphic ideas for logos and product design
- Generate mockups from marketing and product management requirements
What We Need From You:
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Coursework in or experience with UI design
- Passion for graphic design
- Ability to work 30-40 hours per week, including several in-office meetings per week
- Your own laptop and access to Adobe Creative Suite
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Branding experience
- Experience in marketing collateral design (brochures, banners, etc.)
- Excellent writing and editing skills
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.