Architect/Software Engineering Team Lead at OPSWAT in San Francisco, CA
Architect/Software Engineering Team Lead
Founded in 2002 OPSWAT is an industry leader in software and mobile management development, interoperability certification and multiple-engine scanning solutions. OPSWAT offers simplified and comprehensive solutions that reduce time and costs for product development and testing teams.
The Architect/Software Team Lead will manage a team of Software developers and QA Engineers to design, architect and build software products. The Architect/Lead will be responsible for writing product specifications, implementing and tracking development timelines and overseeing team deliverables. Interaction with remote offices and occasional travel may be required. The ideal candidate shall have a passion for product development and owning a product.
- Desire to wear multiple hats from coding to expanding product lines to being a “product owner”
- 5+ years of recent experience in software development, preferably in Java, PHP, embedded software and C/C++
- Experienced in database design and strong knowledge of XML
- Experience with TCP/IP, Wi-Fi and similar protocols
- Familiar with JAVA Framework such as Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Familiar with non-SQL DB such as MongoDB
- Familiar with Test-driven development or Test automation
- Experience working with location service public APIs, (Preferred Google Map API)
- Past experience leading a team of 3+ engineers
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- In depth, firsthand experience with all stages of the SDLC
- History of shipping products and proven experience delivering high quality products on time
- Experience designing and developing development framework for internal and external usage
- Mindset for tackling challenges and exceptional organizational skills
- Recent experience in coding and code review
- Experience delivering cross-platform solutions
- Knowledge of Agile methods
- MBA, Project management preferred (degree/certification in progress is fine)
OPSWAT offers competitive salaries and benefits packages. This position will work from our headquarters in San Francisco, CA, conveniently located next to BART, CalTrain, and MUNI. To learn more about the company, visit us at www.opswat.com.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.