Social Media & Business Analyst Intern Position Description at OpenSesame in ...
Social Media & Business Analyst Intern
The OpenSesame team is looking for a few good people to help us rock the boat in the elearning industry with a brand new ecommerce site. We have a great team and a friendly place to work where we enjoy the freedom to innovate with a variety of technologies in an exciting start-up environment.
We are seeking an intern for winter/spring 2013 to complete business targeting research and develop marketing concepts. Our intern will work with our community development team to brainstorm and develop marketing materials including blog posts and infographics, identify marketing opportunities and organize marketing campaigns. In addition, interns will complete market research to drive OpenSesame’s business development strategy.
Activities & Responsibilities
- Writing and researching blog posts and marketing materials about technology, education and elearning
- Completing market research in the technology, corporate training and elearning sectors
- Conducting social media outreach through a variety of networks and media
Skills & Abilities
- Interns should be self-starters and energetic
- Experience with marketing, business research and social media is preferred; strong writing skills are also desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A sense of humor and creativity
To learn more about OpenSesame, please visit www.OpenSesame.com.
This internship pays $12.00 per hour.