Inside Sales Representative at OpenSesame in Portland, OR
Inside Sales Representative
Are you a recent college graduate? Do you have the desire to pursue a sales career and are looking for a great opportunity to get started? If the answer to these questions is YES, we want to talk!!
We are looking for a few good people to help us rock the boat in the eLearning industry with a brand new service. We have a great team and a friendly place to work where we enjoy the freedom to innovate with a variety of technologies in an exciting start-up environment.
- Call eLearning content providers
- Find decision maker
- Bring prospect through sign up process, handling any objections and questions
- Exceptional telephone presence and manner (your first interview will be conducted via telephone)
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Desire and ability to advance in organization
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a people oriented, friendly can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as ability to work as a team player in a team environment
- A desire to constantly develop new skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Database or CRM experience a plus, but not required
- Strong work ethic (punctuality, professionalism, pride and desire for success)
Permanent legal right to work within the United States
- Full Time position starting at $15 per hour.