Lead Front End Developer at Offerpop in New York, NY
Offerpop’s Lead Front End Developer will be responsible for building and creating viral social media campaigns for our clients using the Offerpop platform. Additionally, this person will work with Creative to develop and create all social media promotional assets. This is a unique opportunity to develop custom, slick-looking campaigns using our platform for the world's top consumer brands, professional sports teams, etc.
- Work with creative and social media strategist teams to gather campaign requirements.
- Advise clients and colleague on coding best practices, and the latest techniques/resources for front end development.
- Assist Product Team with new product initiatives, and inform major product improvements.
- Manage Jr. Front End Developers, and establish processes for scaling/optimizing.
- Consistently code and sometimes design great campaigns that are on time, on brand and look fantastic.
- Work with major clients like Unilever, Viacom, Conde Nast, and Etsy to ensure development is on time, and beyond satisfactory.
- Become an Offerpop expert, studying and staying up to speed with our latest applications and feature updates.
- Passion for coding/creating inside of major social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc...).
- Experience working closely with product and development teams.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite5, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Keynote a plus.
- Good eye, attention to detail, great production skills, passion for design and desire to grow required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with internal staff and external clients.
- A can-do, positive startup attitude and the ability to juggle multiple projects, deadlines, sudden changes and some ambiguity.
- Full benefits--Medical, Dental, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits.
- Lots of food, Beer Friday & intense ping pong matchups.
- Stock Options package.
- Work side-by-side with our founders -- approachable start up guys with a track record of success.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.