Receptionist/Front Desk Coordinator at NWH Management in Atlanta, GA
NWH Management works with our clients to extract the highest return on investment from every dollar spent on applications as a service, business continuity and technology infrastructure. From strategic planning to implementation, and optimization, we have effective. We believe in creating and maintaining a good long term relationship by giving a service that is tailored to each of our customer’s needs.
- Receiving/Directing visitors
- Operate multiple phone lines
- Maintain a neat and presentable reception area
- Coordinate daily meeting room set-up/break-down based on Outlook
- Assist with catering orders for internal functions/meetings
- Assist with office supply orders
- Assist with shipping/receiving as needed
- Prep outgoing FedEx labels online as needed
- Typing, filing, sorting, mail/faxing and research duties
- Previous experience answering multiple phone lines
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Detail-oriented, computer literate, excellent communication and interaction skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and meet goals/objectives with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter, intuitive and perceptive.
- Positive attitude and professional image