Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at NWH Management in Detroit, MI
NWH Management works with our clients to extract the highest return on investment from every dollar spent on applications as a service, business continuity and technology infrastructure. From strategic planning to implementation, and optimization, we have effective. We believe in creating and maintaining a good long term relationship by giving a service that is tailored to each of our customer’s needs.
- Greet all visitors courteously and professionally.
- Answer incoming calls to main office line, and screen and route calls to appropriate personnel. Manage general voicemail box and distribute messages as appropriate.
- Manage conference room usage, including scheduling for consultant, client and candidate meetings, as well as keeping conferences room clean and orderly at all times.
- Maintain information on expected visitors and advise office personnel as appropriate.
- Preparing office mailings
- Scheduling meetings for consultants and assisting with their travel needs.
- Updating executive notes: business development mailings, opportunity interests, etc.
- Previous experience working in an office environment required.
- Proficient with MS Office applications – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of business terminology and office protocol.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Friendly and outgoing, confident and professional.
- Organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task according to needs of the office.
- Exhibit a strong “team” mentality, willing to pitch in to help others in the office.