Inventory Clerk at NWH Management in Miami, FL
NWH Management works with our clients to extract the highest return on investment from every dollar spent on applications as a service, business continuity and technology infrastructure. From strategic planning to implementation, and optimization, we have the people, processes and expertise to help you attain your goals. Through this process our customers are ensured a successful and cost effective result.
The Inventory Clerk will be receiving items for local facilities to be replenished and re-packaged into inventory, conducting physical inventory, entering inventory into the database.
Other tasks include:
- Counts parts and verifies stock levels against inventory reports.
- Data entry of parts and servers received into Inventory Management System
- Regular auditing and reporting of inventory levels.
- Auditing of accuracy of server builds in Inventory Management System versus deployment.
- Coordination of orders and tracking with purchasing department.
- Review of processes and procedures to ensure optimization with inventory controls.
- Strong computer proficiency: Internet, MS Office (Excel, Word, Office)
- Excellent work ethic: reliability, responsibility and ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Knowledge and understanding of computer and server components
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have the ability to maintain specified records, files and logs
- Requires skill in the use of manual material handling equipment and calculator
- Must have basic math skills and the ability to read a measuring tape
Apply Here: http://www.nwhmanagement.com/application