Front Desk Attendant at NWH Management in Philadelphia, PA
NWH Management works with our clients to extract the highest return on investment from every dollar spent on applications as a service, business continuity and technology infrastructure. From strategic planning to implementation, and optimization, we have effective. We believe in creating and maintaining a good long term relationship by giving a service that is tailored to each of our customer’s needs.
- Enthusiastically greets guests upon arrival, making them feel welcomed and comfortable.
- Handles check in / checkout process for guests including posting charges.
- Makes reservations and keeps records of guests.
- Answers phones, take messages, direct calls, etc.
- Addresses guests’ questions or concerns.
- Proactively addresses issues and provide stellar customer service.
- Previous front desk experience is preferred. Must have stellar customer service skills.
- Must have high school education. Additional education / training a plus.
- Reliable, friendly, and able to make guests feel welcomed and cared for.
- Passionate about excellent customer service with thorough follow up and attention to details.
- Professionalism in work, dress, behavior, attitude, appearance to work with public.
- Effective English communication skills. Multilingual a plus!