Facilities Assistant and Receptionist at NWH Management in San Diego, CA
NWH Management works with our clients to extract the highest return on investment from every dollar spent on applications as a service, business continuity and technology infrastructure. From strategic planning to implementation, and optimization, we have effective. We believe in creating and maintaining a good long term relationship by giving a service that is tailored to each of our customer’s needs.
- Provide assistance to the Company, including but not limited to: coordinate travel, schedule meetings and conference calls, manage incoming and outgoing mail,managevendor relationships, plan corporate events.
- Meet and greet all incoming guests and vendors.
- Perform sensitive and confidential tasks and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Assists with light IT responsibilities related to printers, copies and projections.
- Experience working in a professional business environment.
- Proven time management and organizations skills with strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to adapt quickly in a dynamic organization.
- Ability to take initiative and see projects through completion.