Sales Engineer at nPario in Palo Alto, CA
nPario delivers a consumer intelligence platform and big data applications for digital marketing that enable the world’s largest brands to combine existing, new and emerging channels of information to segment consumers, understand consumer behaviour and commercial intent, and drive customer engagement. Unlike other data management platforms (DMPs), which can choke on the sheer scale of data needed to provide comprehensive consumer intelligence in real-time, nPario provides easy-to-use visual applications to segment audiences, predict consumer intent and provide campaign intelligence at scale in real-time.
Brands, publishers and agencies combine 1st party, 2nd party and 3rd party data using nPario's patent-pending Real-time Data Science™ to access deep consumer insight. They use this aggregated and connected data to segment consumers without the need for complex queries or programming, enabling the identification of high-value segments and the predictive modeling of consumers. This lets them answer such questions as:
· Who are our customers?
· How many potential customers are similar to them?
· What sites are they most likely to frequent?
nPario integrates these real-time insights with key business processes such as customer loyalty, churn analysis and digital marketing.
nPario solutions are available as either public or private clouds, and are already in use at leading brands, publishers and agencies such as Reuters, Electronic Arts and GroupM. In fact, nPario also powers several of the data management platforms (DMPs) used by brands today.
nPario is looking for a star Sales Engineer to support pre and post sales for the West Coast. The Sales Engineer is the technical support for the sales force to sell our nParios consumer intelligence platform and big data applications. This roles is actively involved in the technology evaluation for prospective customers. The Sales Engineer is also the primary liaison between the sales force, project management and the engineering team.for deployment of nPario’s technology. The Sales Engineer is also responsible for assessing and gathering requirements for future releases and translating those to the project management and engineering team.
The ideal candidate has the vision, structured thinking and business savvy to see how online data can lead to understanding audiences and how that understanding can help advertisers develop high-impact, efficient branding and direct-response campaigns and the ability to translate complex technology into an easy to digest customer solution.
Candidates should be at ease analyzing and deriving actionable insights from large data sets. Successful candidates will have the ability to manage projects, produce results in a non-hierarchical environment. Excellent communications skills and client management experience are required.
Moreover, successful candidates will be able to synthesize results across a series of engagements into clear, succinct and actionable recommendations for clients.
- Work with 3rd party vendors and internal engineering teams to ensure the timely and on-budget delivery of client data exchange projects
- Work with sales team, key clients and partners to develop and present marketing strategies that take full advantage of nPario’s unique data analytics capabilities
- Work with marketers and business users on the client side to identify the right analytics, business criteria, and performance indicators for product customization
- Work with internal engineering and product teams on product strategies, customizations and measurement solutions
- Collaborate with market research to turn insights from individual clients into broadly applicable research
- Perform industry research and competitive analysis on a regular basis to stay updated on competitors and product offering in the market.
- Experience in pre and post sales cycle in similar or related industry
- Proficiency in strategically using data to achieve marketing goals
- A rock-solid understanding of the online media ecosystem
- Strong technical base with a good understanding of internet protocols, ad serving systems, and data management principles
- Exemplary communication skills and business acumen
- Proven ability to interact with senior management, understand corporate strategy, and present actionable findings
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed and evolving environment
- Familiarity with common online targeting and measurement solutions
- Strong PPT and Excel analysis skills required
- BSCS and experience with large databases and applications
- Cross media/channel measurement experience
- Online survey experience
- nPario offers competitive salary, stock and benefits.