Pre-Sales Consultant at Nomis Solutions in Toronto, Canada
We are working on market-leading Pricing & Profitability Management solutions for the Banking & Financial Services industry. Our suite of Enterprise products combines cutting edge Behavioral Science with the “easy button”, all delivered via the cloud. And we are looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join our growing team in Toronto, Canada.
This role is responsible for supporting the Client Partner to manage new business through the sales cycle, develop business cases to support the investment required, demonstrate Nomis products and assist with getting deals closed. Specifically the position provides pre-sales support to two Toronto based members of the sales team in the form of sales collateral, product demonstrations, and tailored solution and value propositions.
- Assist the sales team to achieve their new business targets
- Evaluate prospects' readiness for price optimization in terms of their current and near-term pricing process
- Develop an initial solution roadmap
- Define a comprehensive solution for prospective customers from available software and services offerings
- Assess and present cost-benefit estimation by prospect, including opportunity assessments and initial business cases
- Conduct and customize product demonstrations
- Assist with definition and creation of sales materials, including documents, presentations, and interactive tools
- Work with Product management, marketing and other internal teams to help craft solutions and provide input into product offerings
- Assemble and deliver requests for proposals and information
- 3+ years of successful Pre-sales experience within the financial services software industry is required.
- BS/BA Degree in a quantitative filed such as applied math, operations research, statistics, economics, business studies etc.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical and analytic approaches and results to various groups. Excellent client facing experience are required
- Ability to formulate polished presentations and messaging with regard to the audience and purpose in both written and oral form
- Highly developed analytical skills with aptitude for financial assessments and reacting to prospects' concerns
- Business consulting skills to relate the prospect's business situation to given proof
- Basic technical aptitude to configure the demonstrations and to understand the capabilities of the product offering
- Strong sense of initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to work as a team member and establish relationships internally and within prospects' organizations
- Ability to work in a high-energy start-up environment
- Understanding of complex analytic sales desired
- Ability to speak French desired