Senior HR Business Partner at Nimble Storage in San Jose, CA
Nimble Storage is quite simply the fastest-growing storage start-up in history. We are looking for an exceptional Senior HRBP to support our Engineering, Operations and Customer Support teams. Reporting directly to the VP HR, you will work with your client groups to understand their needs, build and deliver solutions and provide ongoing HR Business Partner support. If you are a senior HR generalist, with a passion for leading complex projects in a lightening quick environment…look no further.
- Collaborate with HR and cross-functional peers in the development and delivery of company-wide HR initiatives
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing programs, and recommend/ implement new approaches and "Best Practices”.
- Oversee HR programs and processes in support of HR strategy
- Provide HRBP advice and counsel to all managers in your client groups
- Support recommendations with solid metrics and data
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years in-depth experience in one or more core HR disciplines in a high-growth, technology company.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks/deadlines
- Business acumen with excellent communication, influence, strategic thinking and planning/project management skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast paced, rigorous environment
- Effective collaboration with a global HR team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and "Customer Focus" with ability to quickly build credibility and effective relationships; Ability to relate to, influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability in coaching, influencing, negotiating and managing conflict
- Solid understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Resilient with a high level of personal integrity and energy
Who We Are:
Nimble has developed breakthrough architecture that combines flash memory with high-capacity disk to converge storage, backup, and disaster recovery for the first time. Nimble Storage solutions are built on the idea that enterprises should not have to compromise between performance, capacity, ease of management, and price.
Nimble’s patented Cache Accelerated Sequential Layout architecture, designed from the ground up to effectively combine flash with high-capacity drives, makes high performance affordable, simplifies and enhances disaster recovery and backup, and delivers pain-free operations. Nimble Storage platforms support the performance needs of the most demanding primary applications while at the same time reduce backup windows / restore times from hours to seconds—all for at least 60 percent lower cost than existing solutions. Nimble Storage solutions are available through a global network of world-class channel partners.
Nimble was founded by storage industry veterans from NetApp and Data Domain, and is funded by Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Lightspeed Ventures, three of the most successful and respected venture capital firms in Silicon Valley.
Since its launch in July 2010, Nimble has garnered an impressive list of awards, including:
- CRN Storage Product of the Year
- CRN Test Labs "Highly Recommended" rating, calling Nimble "the Holy Grail of high- performance storage"
- Wall Street Journal “Next Big Thing” award
- Storage Newsletter #1 Most Promising Startup
- InfoWorld / Network World "25 New IT Companies to Watch"
- InfoWorld / Network World "25 Hot Products"
Nimble Storage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
NOTE to all recruitment firms: Nimble Storage is not accepting agency/search firm referrals for this posting, or other postings, without prior written permission from Nimble Storage's Staffing organization. Nimble Storage is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.