Application Support Specialist at mscripts in San Francisco, CA
mscripts™ is a fast growing mobile health start-up with headquarters in San Francisco, CA. We provide pharmacies and other health and wellness organizations with mobile solutions delivered in a Software as a Service (“SaaS”) model. We’re growing rapidly and have over 1,000,000 active users of our service across 15 pharmacy chains. In addition, we work with pharmacies, pharmaceuticals and other stakeholders to address the problem of medication non-adherence. Our products consist of a mixture of large enterprise and transactional systems, data management systems, and mobile technology.
mHealth Application Support Specialist
Join our fast-growing Bay Area mHealth team! mscripts is looking for an outstanding candidate to work on our Technical Support team supporting our rapidly growing retail customer base. The position requires working in collaboration with our Product Development and Operations Teams and large Retail Pharmacy Chains. This position will be based in our corporate headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
- Provide the first line of pharmacy application support to users of mscripts’ Mobile Phone App and SMS Services and to the technical and business staff of large Retail Pharmacy Chains;
- Work independently with customers during implementation and production to provide dedicated and exceptional service, including troubleshooting;
- Support system availability in mscripts’ and our client’s production environments;
- Work with our clients on configuration and change requests for the mscripts Mobile Pharmacy Platform;
- Propose solutions and designs to improve product, support, and adoption;
- Support the implementation and integration of the mscripts service.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience;
- Strong technical support skills;
- Solid analytical, critical and creative problem solving skills and the ability to convert technical concepts into easy to understand language for the lay person;
- Knowledge of, and experience with, supporting mobile-based technologies;
- Knowledge and experience with various mobile phone operating systems (e.g. iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, etc.);
- Excellent written and phone communication skills;
- Empathy and patience;
- Experience with pharmacy systems a plus, but not required;
- Good Windows Skills.
Fun start-up environment. Salary is commensurate with experience. Medical, dental and vision benefits offered.