Technical Support Engineer - L1 at Monsoon Commerce in Collegeville, PA
Technical Support Engineer - L1
Stone Edge Technologies is seeking a full-time Level 1 Technical Support Engineer to provide telephone technical support to its client base for the Stone Edge Order Manager application.
Today, the Stone Edge Order Manager is the leading order management system for independent retailers who ship 5 to 5,000 orders per day. Designed for single and multi-channel merchants, the Order Manager makes Web, Point-of-Sale and traditional mail order businesses easier to manage with practical customer, inventory and order management tools.
Since its introduction in 2000, over 2,500 merchants have chosen the Stone Edge Order Manager to help streamline their businesses and increase their profits, including eleven of the 2009 Internet Retailer Top 500.
- Respond to customer inquiries and problems received through e-mail or telephone related to any range of the Stone Edge Order Manager product. Make inquiries to determine the nature and extent of problems, identify causes, and provide solutions to customers.
- Document customer inquiries and problems. Track and document all pertinent customer information and nature of the problem related to the trouble-shooting process as well as all actions taken through resolution process.
- Identify trends in support requests; notify Tech Support Manager and development staff as to significant trends and recommend information for the on-line Knowledge Base to respond to common issues reported by customers.
- Proactively learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by Stone Edge Technologies.
- Conduct remote installation and configuration sessions. Provide customer/end-user training.
- Participate in internal projects as required.
Required skills and experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent phone manners and speech
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Experience with Microsoft Access and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of VB, VBA, VB6 (SQL a plus)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Understanding of e-commerce workflow and methodologies a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
What you’ll find:
Our dog-friendly office is located in bustling Collegeville. Monsoon Commerce offers competitive benefits and compensation, including stock options.
How To Be Considered:
To apply, please click on APPLY NOW to submit your resume and cover letter telling us why you’re interested in working for Monsoon.