Financial Analyst at Monsoon Commerce in Emeryville, CA
The Financial Analyst is responsible for reporting and analyzing financial results for a growing multi-location company. This includes interactions with team members, at all levels, regarding sensitive corporate information and participation on cross-functional teams. Specific responsibilities include financial modeling, preparation and analysis of management reports and forecasts, as well as identifying and communicating business trends and the impact of management decisions.
- Provide monthly forecasting and analysis of operating results for the Company in an accurate, consistent, and timely manner
- Partner with respective management and finance teams to develop operations planning and forecasting models
- Support management reporting requests and work with the Director of FP&A on producing all financial plans and projections
- Maintain and update daily/monthly sales and operating metrics, financial planning models, tools, and templates
- Support the monthly closing activities including financial reporting, P&L variance analysis and Board financial presentation package
- Create and modify financial reports in FRx
Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the Company
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years relevant business experience
- Proficient with Great Plains Dynamics, FRx, Microsoft Office, with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Highly motivated, flexible, with the ability to work with minimal direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with various levels within the Company including senior leadership
- Excellent analytical skills and aptitude for problem solving, including data analysis, and validation
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and ability to identify and improve processes
What you’ll find:
Our mission is to provide online solutions that allow independent sellers and retailers to grow their sales by leveraging our unique online-marketplace capabilities. We bring consumers and sellers together, and help sellers and retailers optimize their profitability. By joining Monsoon Commerce, you could be working with some of the biggest names in e-commerce, as well as helping your local independent book and music stores thrive online.
Our dog-friendly office is located in Emeryville, California where we are easily accessible by BART, Amtrak, bus, car, or bike. Monsoon Commerce offers competitive benefits and compensation, including stock options. Learn more about us: http://www.monsooncommerce.com/about.
How to Be Considered:
To apply, please click on APPLY NOW to submit your resume and cover letter telling us why you’re interested in working for Monsoon.