Senior HR Manager at Mobify in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Mobify is growing quickly and we're seeking an Senior HR Manager to join our amazing team to oversee the HR efforts at Mobify including compensation and benefits, training and development, and regulatory compliance. From creating policy and defining HR strategy, to overseeing a big office move, you'll help us make Mobify an amazing work place for our employees.
- Act as a knowledgable resource and advisor to our hiring managers on HR regulations and effective employee management
- Work in concert with the executive team to align Mobify's HR strategy with our overarching business objectives
- Create and develop HR policies and programs that will benefit our growing team including training and development initiatives
- Lead performance management programs and annual compensation analysis
- HR administration of employee benefits, payroll and updating employee information in our HRIS
- Manage LMO applications, new hire onboarding and other tasks to support recruitment
- Making Mobify an even better place to work!
- Bring 5+ years experience in a Senior HR Generalist or Management role with a high-tech company
- Have a degree or diploma in Human Resources Management (CHRP designation a plus)
- Have experience creating and implementing programs, for the executive and individual-contributor level
- Have experience working with an executive team to define HR strategy for a growing organization
- Have strong knowledge of B.C. employment laws and standards
- Are great at completing tasks and are highly organized; you're also flexible enough to work in a fluid environment
- Are an excellent communicator and have a great sense of humour
- You've worked with a growing startup organization before
Mobify is an open platform to adapt any website for mobile devices: smartphones, tablets and more. We help businesses solve the complex design and performance challenges of today's multi-screen web by providing tools and APIs for launching fast, responsive websites.
Mobify is used by leading Fortune 500 companies and drives hundreds of millions of dollars in mobile revenue. Our global customers include Starbucks, BT, Siemens, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and hundreds more.