Mobify is seeking an experienced Senior Front-end Engineer to lead the engineering efforts on our Customer Success team. The Customer Success team is responsible for the development and rollout of the Mobify platform for our premium customers. You’ll be doing bleeding edge work for our fantastic customers, such as: Christies, ideeli, Threadless, British Telecom, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC.
At its heart, this position is about making the web a better place for millions of mobile device users.
- Provide technical leadership to the Customer Success engineering team.
- Provide input on long range strategic planning, process improvement and best practices.
- Be an evangelist for our customer in the definition of and creation of new features or products.
- Develop mobile websites powered by Mobify and open source frameworks
- Work with a team of Producers, Designers, Mobile Developers and Quality Assurance Engineers to successfully launch mobile websites
- Solve complex problems related to front-end web development and provide accurate estimates and scope for team deliverables
- Contribute to the mobify.js project
- Have experience in a technical leadership role (team lead or similar)
- Possess great communication skills
- Have the ability to multitask and deal with several ongoing projects at once
- Want to tackle interesting problems
- Have a degree in Computer Science or a relevant field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- You contribute to the open source community and are active on blogs, twitter and HackerNews
- Experience working in a start-up environment
Mobify is an open platform to adapt any website for mobile devices. Here is an inside peak:
- On our products: our open platform, key features, and how we make responsive sites faster
- We’re obsessed with data and we do our research: Smartphone Browser localStorage is up to 5x Faster than Native Cache
- We engage with and contribute to the community: on capturing for responsive design, guides, and open source projects
- We work in a cool place, we love our culture, and we keep fit with rooftop yoga and kettlebell classes
- We want to hire amazing people so we're thorough