QA Engineer at Mobify in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Mobify is hiring a QA Engineer to join our rapidly growing Launch Team. As a QA Engineer, you'll test the mobile and tablet websites we build for our amazing customers. You will have final say on whether projects meet Mobify's high standards for quality and excellence and be involved in each step of the process from planning to launch.
- 1-2 years experience in a Quality Assurance role.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Love working as part of a team.
- Passion for the mobile web.
- Great communication skills.
- Take a lead role testing multiple projects while applying standard QA procedures.
- Report clear and detailed issues to the team.
- Collaborate with cross discipline teams to ensure amazing experiences across a wide range of devices. (using our exhaustive device library)
- Provide feedback to improve development and testing practices.
- Help to maintain the quality of our existing customers’ websites.
- Active on Github, blogs, Twitter or Hacker News.
- Familiarity with UNIX environments and scripting languages. (e.g. Python)
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- Experience with automated testing tools like Selenium.
- Experience testing for mobile.
- Experience working in a professional services environment.
- Improve the mobile web experience for tens of millions of people around the world.
- Great team working on latest mobile web technology for e-commerce and publishing.
- Convenient Gastown location, competitive salary, great benefits and yoga classes right at the office!