Mobile Designer at Mobify in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Mobify is looking for a talented Mobile Designer to join our Launch Team. As Mobile Designer, you’ll be responsible for the creative execution of mobile and tablet sites for our incredible clients. You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the world all in the fun and relaxed environment of Mobify’s beautiful Gastown, Vancouver headquarters.
From prototyping to launch, you’ll have ownership over each step in the creative process. You’ll create the experience and then work with our engineering team for the execution.
The ideal candidate for this role will have an excellent online portfolio (with URLs of course) and good experience with HTML and CSS.
- Passion for the design, web and mobile
- Can quickly and efficiently code your designs into HTML and CSS
- Love working as part of a team
- Great communication skills
- Love having ownership over your work from start to finish
- Portfolio of amazing work on the web (does not need to be mobile)
- Collaborate with cross discipline teams to prototype, design and implement mobile experiences
- Use experience and research to identify mobile design patterns that work
- With support of our design team, direct the mobile experience for our customer's sites
- Active on Dribbble, blogs, Twitter or Hacker News
- Familiarity with responsive web design techniques
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- You have passions outside of technology
Limited Time Bonus:
- You'll get a custom sprite, created just for you for later placement in our new Mobify RPG (Okay, we're joking about the RPG, but serious about the sprite).
- Mobify (http://mobify.com) is a rapidly growing mobile web platform
- Our PaaS products power leading e-commerce, publishing and Fortune 500 companies worldwide
- We're based in beautiful Vancouver, Canada; passionate, self-funded and profitable