Mobile Designer (UI) at Mobify in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Mobify is looking for a talented Mobile Designer to join our growing Customer Success Team. You'll be responsible for the creative execution of mobile and tablet sites for our incredible clients. From prototyping to launch, you'll have ownership over each step in the creative process. You'll have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the world all in the fun and relaxed environment of Mobify's beautiful Gastown, Vancouver headquarters.
We believe in pushing the limits of technology in everything we do. To this end it is essential that our Mobile Designers have a strong understanding of HTML and CSS and the ability to hand-code their designs into functioning templates.
- Collaborate with cross discipline teams to prototype, design and implement mobile experiences
- Work with our Producers to prioritize project tasks as well as our engineering team for the execution
- Use experience and research to identify mobile design patterns that work
- With support of our design team, direct the mobile experience for our customer's sites
- Contribute to weekly design meetings and be receptive to feedback from other designers
- Have an amazing online portfolio showcasing user interaction, user interface and user experience design
- Are able to quickly and efficiently hand-code your designs into HTML and CSS
- Have a passion for the UI/UX design, web and mobile
- Love working as part of a team and can juggle multiple projects
- Have great communication skills
- Love having ownership over your work from start to finish
- Active on Dribbble, blogs, Twitter or Hacker News
- Familiarity with responsive web design techniques
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- You have passions outside of technology
Mobify (www.mobify.com) is a rapidly growing Vancouver-based technology company building the next generation of adaptive web products. Our vision is to mobify the web - to make it amazing and accessible on every device. Over 75,000 developers use Mobify products to adapt their website for mobile and tablets devices. We empower customers and developers at companies like Starbucks, ideeli, Threadless, BT, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC to deliver over $100-million in mobile commerce this year, and that's just the beginning.
- You want to tackle world-class technology problems and change the way the world uses the web
- You are equally passionate about the web and making it amazing and accessible on every device
- You love to work with really smart and interesting people
- Convenient Gastown location in beautiful Vancouver, Canada
- Competitive salary, great benefits and yoga classes and kettlebell classes right at the office!